Best online casinos that accept Bitcoin
In recent years, “virtual currency” has become a hot topic around the world. It is said that there are more than 3,000 types of cryptocurrencies in circulation around the world, but among them, Bitcoin is the major and has the highest circulation.
Bitcoin and other virtual currencies are increasingly being used at online casinos as a payment method for deposits and withdrawals. Some virtual casinos accept Bitcoins, and the demand for them continues to grow year by year.
Therefore, this time, we will introduce Bitcoin casinos where you can use Bitcoin among virtual currencies.
Table of contents
- 1 Best online casinos that accept Bitcoin
- 1.1 What is Bitcoin?
- 1.2 Features of Bitcoin
- 1.3 What is Bitcoin Casino?
- 1.4 Features of Bitcoin Casino
- 1.5 How to deposit bitcoins in online casinos
- 1.6 How to withdraw Bitcoin from online casinos
- 1.7 Advantages of using Bitcoin at online casinos
- 1.8 Winning virtual currency – the offerings of the Bit casino
- 1.9 BTC’s integration with casino software
- 1.10 Things to Remember When Using Bitcoin to Pay at Online Casinos
- 1.11 Best online casinos that accept Bitcoin
What is Bitcoin?
“Bitcoin” is one of the myriad virtual currencies that exist in the world, and among them, it is the most known virtual currency with the largest transaction total in the world.
Many people may think that “virtual currency = Bitcoin” because it exists as a so-called representative of virtual currency, but Bitcoin is just a kind of digital currency.
In addition, the world is full of countless types of virtual currencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, and Ripple, and the number of types continues to increase year by year.
Virtual currency, as the name suggests, is a “virtual” “currency”, and unlike the yen and dollar which are legal currencies, there is no real thing like coins or banknotes. It is a type of money that exists only online. Bitcoin operates using a technology called blockchain and is also called cryptocurrency. Exchanges of virtual currencies including Bitcoin are performed through cryptography.
Bitcoin started operation in January 2009 based on a paper submitted by a person named Satoshi Nakamoto.
There are countless types of virtual currencies in the world, but Bitcoin is the first virtual currency created in the world among such virtual currencies.
The first exchange for trading Bitcoin was opened in 2010 and the value of Bitcoin began to rise. After that, and after the hacking incident of the exchange and media coverage, the price has repeatedly risen and fallen.
In 2010, 1 Bitcoin was only 7 yen, but now 1 Bitcoin is worth several million yen, and it is traded daily just like a legal currency.
Features of Bitcoin
As of January 2023, the market capitalization of Bitcoin has exceeded 79 trillion yen, and the unit price of 1 Bitcoin (1BTC) is 2.6 million yen. There was also Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
Here are four features of Bitcoin.
Feature 1: There is no specific administrator
Bitcoin does not have a specific administrator like the Bank of Japan that issues and manages the Japanese yen. One of the reasons why Bitcoin was born in the first place is to escape from centralization. With the financial crisis of 2008, there is a demand for personal assets to be managed by individuals.
However, you may wonder how it is actually managed. Bitcoin is operating using a technology called “blockchain”.
Blockchain is a mechanism in which several transactions are regarded as one “block”, and as the number of transactions increases, the blocks are connected like a “chain”.
Once a block is verified, it cannot be changed or undone and boasts very strong security.
In addition, the blockchain, which is a distributed ledger, has the advantage that even if data corruption occurs or a certain server fails, the same data will always exist. You can protect your servers and data because they are protected.
Feature 2: Settlements and remittances can be made without going through a financial institution
As mentioned earlier, there is no specific administrator such as a bank or company, so Bitcoin transactions can be freely conducted between parties without going through a financial institution.
As long as the internet environment is in place, you can exchange money with anyone in the world anytime, anywhere, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
In addition, since there is no need for an intermediary, the processing speed of remittance and settlement is overwhelmingly faster than legal currency, and there are merits that fees can be kept low.
Feature 3: The amount of issuance is determined in advance
It has been decided that a maximum of 21 million Bitcoins will be issued. The upper limit of the number of issued coins has been decided since the birth of Bitcoin, and as of August 2022, about 90% of Bitcoins are already in circulation. All Bitcoins are expected to be issued around 2140.
There is no upper limit to the amount of fiat currency such as the Japanese yen, as the manager sometimes issues new currency in consideration of the economic situation. In some cases, the value of the currency may fall.
However, the amount of Bitcoins to be issued is pre-determined. There is no concern that the value of the currency will decrease due to surplus Bitcoins.
Feature 4: Large price fluctuations
Bitcoin is not managed by a specific administrator and is more directly affected by the balance of supply and demand, so it is characterized by large price fluctuations.
What is Bitcoin Casino?
Virtual currency casinos are online casinos that allow users to deposit into and withdraw from their accounts using Bitcoin.
There are two main types of Bitcoin casinos.
① A casino where you can deposit and withdraw with Bitcoin, as well as play with Bitcoin. You can deposit with Bitcoin and play games with Bitcoin itself. Withdrawals are also done in Bitcoin, so there is no need to worry about price fluctuations with legal currency.
② A casino where deposits and withdrawals are made in Bitcoins, and play is done in fiat currency. After depositing with Bitcoin, it will be converted into fiat currency such as Japanese Yen, Dollar, Euro, etc. in the casino account, and the game will be played in fiat currency. After withdrawing, it will return to Bitcoin again. When you deposit and withdraw, the conversion to the legal currency will occur, so the price will change depending on the rate when depositing and withdrawing.
Features of Bitcoin Casino
We would like to introduce four features that can be seen in “Bitcoin casinos” that can be used for deposits, withdrawals, and play with Bitcoins.
Feature 1: High safety
Bitcoin is a highly secure currency due to its anonymity.
By using Bitcoin as a deposit and withdrawal method for online casinos, you can make deposits and withdrawals with a high level of security that takes advantage of its anonymity.
Payment data to casino site accounts using Bitcoin is encrypted from the beginning, so there is no need to worry about personal information leakage or theft.
If it is an internet casino where not only deposits and withdrawals but also play itself can be done with Bitcoin, there is no need to register even personal information such as name and address, and it is possible to make the most of the anonymity of Bitcoin. It can be done, so it is recommended for digital casino beginners who are worried about personal information leakage.
Feature 2: Fast payment
One of the advantages of Bitcoin payment is the speed of the transaction.
For example, when you make a deposit to a casino using a bank transfer, it can take hours or even days for the transfer to complete and appear in your account.
On the other hand, if you use Bitcoin for deposits, it will be reflected in your online casino account in a few seconds at the earliest, or in a few hours even if it takes time.
One thing to be aware of when depositing and withdrawing money using Bitcoin is the wrong Bitcoin address. A Bitcoin address is indispensable for exchanging Bitcoins, but it is a very long list of 27 to 34 digits of alphanumeric characters.
If you enter this incorrectly, the Bitcoin will be sent to the wrong address and you will not be able to retrieve it.
However, basically, every address has a copy function, so don’t worry about entering it manually, just copy and paste and you won’t make a mistake.
Feature 3: Low transaction fees
Another advantage of using Bitcoin as a deposit and withdrawal method at online casinos is the low fees.
In the case of bank remittance, depending on the bank, a fee of about 2,500 yen may be deducted at the lowest, and more than 6,000 yen at the highest.
Also, even if you use a web wallet such as EcoPayz, even if there is no fee on the casino side, the web wallet may incur a fee, or the casino may incur a fee.
Feature 4: No identity verification is required
Online casinos usually ask you to verify your identity by submitting your ID.
This is required from the viewpoint of preventing money laundering when using legal currency, and cannot be avoided when using online casinos.
However, in the case of online casinos where not only deposits and withdrawals but also play can be done with Bitcoin, there are many sites that do not require identity verification.
If you want to make the most of the anonymity of Bitcoin and use an online casino, we recommend using an online casino where you can not only deposit and withdraw but also play with Bitcoin.
How to deposit bitcoins in online casinos
The procedure is basically the same for all online casinos. The flow is as follows.
- Log in to the online casino
- Select Bitcoin as a deposit method
- Get a Bitcoin address for an online casino
- Send Bitcoin to the address you got it from
- Payment completed
You may need to enter the amount you wish to deposit before selecting a deposit method if you playing within the online casino will be fiat currency rather than Bitcoin, but all casinos will follow the above steps.
If you complete the procedure correctly, there is no fee and the money should be credited to your account within seconds.
How to withdraw Bitcoin from online casinos
Withdrawal methods are similar and are basically the same at all online casinos.
- Log in to an online casino
- Select Bitcoin as a withdrawal method
- Get Bitcoin address to send money to
- Send Bitcoin to the address you got it from
- Withdrawal completed
Withdrawals, like deposits, are free of charge and arrive instantly.
However, in the case of online casinos where gameplay is legal tender, identity verification is required before withdrawals.
Also, in the case of online casinos where you can deposit, play, and withdraw only with Bitcoin, you may be required to submit your ID to verify your identity.
This is just a measure to prevent money laundering and protect the user’s funds, so if you are asked to submit it, it is quick and easy to verify your identity.
Advantages of using Bitcoin at online casinos
The biggest advantage of using Bitcoin at online casinos is its compatibility.
The biggest feature of online casinos is that you can enjoy the casino anytime, anywhere online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Bitcoin has the characteristic that it can be traded with anyone anytime, anywhere, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Another advantage of Bitcoin is its anonymity. In Japan, where online casinos are not so major, some people may feel uneasy about online casinos and are reluctant to send personal information.
However, if you use Bitcoin, you don’t have to send personal information and you can enjoy online casinos with peace of mind.
Winning virtual currency – the offerings of the Bit casino
With the spread of Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency industry has rapidly developed. The growth is largely due to the fact that the transaction speed of cryptocurrency is much faster than conventional methods. At Bitcasino, transactions are conducted using cryptocurrency, allowing for quick and easy transactions for players. Bitcasino provides such convenience to its users.
Online casinos around the world accepting Bitcoin as a payment method
Bitcoin is currently accepted as a payment method at many online casinos around the world. This is partly due to the fact that Bitcoin offers players anonymity and security. In many cases, the payment page of a Bitcoin casino will display a mark indicating that Bitcoin is supported. Players can input the supported amount of Bitcoin and pay using Bitcoin accordingly.
There are popular online casinos in Japan like Bitcasino that accept Bitcoin and other virtual currencies, making it a convenient way to gamble online. Online casinos allow you to play just like in a real casino, but with the advantage of being able to play from the convenience of your own home. Some casinos also offer cash back options. If you want to play games using virtual currency, you will need to have virtual currency, and many bitcasinos offer it.
Things to Remember When Withdrawing and Depositing Bitcoin at Online Casinos
BitCasino is an example of an online casino that supports virtual currency. Players must have bitcoins or other virtual currency to play at bitcasinos. Players who have virtual currency can play with it at online casinos like bitcasino. While there is potential for losses when playing with virtual currency, there are often cash-back options available so that you can win more money.
At BitCasino, player deposits and withdrawals are made in virtual currency, making them faster and easier than cash transactions. BitCasino also supports virtual currency deposits and withdrawals, so if players have bitcoins or other virtual currency, they can begin playing immediately. Players can deposit virtual currency into their accounts by selecting a supported virtual currency on the payment page and submitting identification documents.
A Note on Withdrawals with Virtual Currency at BitCasino
BitCasino also offers withdrawals in virtual currency. To make a withdrawal, players must visit the BitCasino withdrawal page, enter the withdrawal amount, and specify their virtual currency address. Although the withdrawal process may take longer than a normal cash withdrawal, Bit Casino has procedures in place to ensure that withdrawals are safe and secure.
BitCasino allows players to play using Bitcoins and other virtual currencies. Players can register with bitcasino, create an account, deposit supported virtual currency, and begin playing immediately. BitCasino offers a wide variety of games, and players can place wagers using Bitcoin or other virtual currencies. BitCasino offers enhanced security to ensure that players can play with peace of mind, and players’ personal information and funds are kept safe at all times.
BTC’s integration with casino software
Bitcoin has been integrated into the online casino’s deposit and withdrawal system, making it easy to deposit and withdraw funds using Bitcoin. BitCasino allows players to smoothly enjoy gaming using Bitcoins. In addition, depending on the identification documents, bitcasino takes appropriate action and considers player convenience. This will help bitcasino to establish itself as a precise online casino.
Bitcoin transactions are faster and less expensive than traditional payment methods, making them very convenient for casino players. There are also specialized online casinos called bitcasinos, which use bitcoin as their primary transaction currency. Bitcasinos allow players to deposit and withdraw bitcoins as well as play games using bitcoins. In addition, when registering with BitCasino, you will be required to provide identification documents. Identification documents are required and should be prepared in advance. Bitcoin casinos support a system that allows players to make deposits and withdrawals using bitcoin.
We recommend that you visit a popular online casino and try paying in Bitcoins. That online casino supports bitcoin, which is a convenient option for players. It’s really convenient to have virtual currencies when going on a gambling adventure in the casino. It’s great that you can use virtual currencies in bitcasinos. In order to play at Bitcoin online casinos, it is necessary to submit identity verification documents.You can enter bets and have fun at the casino. Bit Casino allows you to play a variety of casino games such as baccarat, roulette, blackjack, and poker easily and smoothly!
Things to Remember When Using Bitcoin to Pay at Online Casinos
Paying with virtual currency is becoming increasingly popular at online casinos. However, when using Bitcoin to pay at a casino, it is important to remember several key points.
- Check to see if the online casino supports bitcoin.
- Check the bitcoin rates posted on the casino’s website.
- Check the Bitcoin transfer fee to avoid extra costs.
- Ensure that you have a sufficient balance in your bitcoin wallet.
- Provide the identification documents required by the casino.
- Ensure that winnings resulting from playing at the casino can be withdrawn in bitcoin.
- Be prepared for the withdrawal process to take as long as necessary.
- Understand the online casino’s procedures for withdrawing bitcoin.
- Ensure that if you are able to contact the online casino’s support team, they will be able to resolve any questions or problems immediately.
Players should carefully consider these issues to ensure a smooth and safe gaming experience.
It is important to choose a bitcoin casino that you can trust. Choose the right casino and enjoy the pleasures of online gambling. It can bring you a lot of excitement, and of course you also have a chance to win some money.
Best online casinos that accept Bitcoin
Let us introduce some of the best online casinos that accept Bitcoin.
Bitcasino is the world’s first brand to offer services as an online casino specializing in Bitcoin, and now you can use other virtual currencies and legal tenders, but it is a foresight casino.
Taking full advantage of the anonymity of Bitcoin, account registration is possible only with an email address and date of birth. With such reliability and convenience, Bitcasino is one of the popular online casinos for players.
Of course, you can play with Bitcoin, and you can concentrate on the game without worrying about price fluctuations.
- Homepage: https://bitcasino.io/
- Site language: Japanese
- Currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tether, Tron, Cardano, Dogecoin, Binance Coin, Binance USD, Japanese Yen
- Support: Live Chat (24/7), Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- First Deposit Bonus: None
- Deposit method: Virtual currency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tether, Tron, Cardano, Dogecoin, Binance coin, Binance USD), bank transfer
- Withdrawal methods: Virtual currency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Tether, Tron, Cardano, Dogecoin, Binance coin, Binance USD) , bank transfer
- Number of providers: 66 companies
- Number of games: 1,300 or more
- Game types: live baccarat, live blackjack, live roulette, live poker, slots, various table games, etc.
Casitabi is a long-established store that has added services since the beginning of online casinos entering Japan and is a brand that has been loved by Japanese users for its unique position as an RPG-type online casino.
There are many deposit and withdrawal methods, and Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals are also supported, making it an online casino that is easily accepted by Bitcoin users.
The number of games is very large, and you can play over 3,000 kinds of games. Among them, there are slots that Kajitabi is the first to release, making it an online casino that people who like slot games can’t miss.
In addition to casinos, sports bets, and mahjong can also be played, and even more services that meet the needs of all users are being developed here.
- Website: https://www.casitabi.com/ja/
- Site language: Japanese
- Currency: USD
- Support: Live Chat (14:00-1:00), Email (email@example.com)
- First Deposit Bonus: Welcome Bonus up to $500 + Free Spins up to 250 + Free Bet $5 or Free Bet up to $100 + 50 Free Spins
- Deposit methods: credit card/debit card, bank transfer, virtual currency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tether, USD coin, Dai), ecoPayz, MuchBetter, STICPAY, iWallet, VegaWallet, eVoucher
- Withdrawal methods: ecoPayz, bank transfer, virtual currency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tether, USD coin, Dai), MuchBetter, STICPAY, iWallet, VegaWallet
- Number of providers: 60+
- Number of games: 3,000 or more
- Game types: live baccarat, live blackjack, sports betting, live roulette, live poker, slots, various table games, mahjong, etc.
Casino.me was released in 2020 as a sister casino to Casitabi. Casino.me concentrates more on casino gameplay.
The most unique feature of this online casino is the “Cash Me” feature. As a result, players can earn money back from their casino play, regardless of their wins and losses. Casino.me also allows the players to accumulate bonus play as well and it is the only online casino with such a feature.
With the recent release of sports betting, players can enjoy betting on sports as well as casino games.
- Website language: Japanese
- Currency: U.S. dollars
- Support: Live chat (2 pm-1 am), email（firstname.lastname@example.org）
- First deposit bonus: welcome bonus up to $777 + 77 free spins
- Deposit Methods: Virtual Currency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tether, USD Coin, Dodge), Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transfer, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, STICPAY, iWallet, VegaWallet eVoucher, eVoucher
- Withdrawal methods: virtual currencies (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tether, USD Coin, Dodge), ecoPayz, bank transfers, MuchBetter, STICPAY, iWallet, VegaWallet
- Number of providers: more than 60
- Number of games: more than 3,000 types
- Game types: Live baccarat, live blackjack, sports betting, live roulette, live poker, slots, various table games, mahjong, etc.
As a place with a great number of players and games, Vera&John is probably the most well-known Japanese online casino. It is loved by many Japanese players.
It has a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal methods, which of course include virtual currency.
You can pay here with BTC (Bitcoin) and BCH (Bitcoin Cash). There is also an option to use other virtual currencies: ETH (Ethereum), LTC (Litecoin), XRP (Ripple).
- Website language: Japanese
- Currency: U.S. dollars
- Support: live chat (Mon-Fri: 11:30-22:30, Sat-Sun: 16:30-22:30), e-mail（email@example.com）
- First deposit bonus: welcome bonus of up to $500
- Deposit Methods: Virtual Currency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple), Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transfer, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, STICPAY
- Withdrawal methods: virtual currency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple), ecoPayz, bank transfers, MuchBetter, STICPAY
- Number of providers: 54
- Number of games: 2,426 types
- Game types: Live baccarat, live blackjack, live roulette, live poker, slots, various table games, etc.
A large number of Japanese players use Mystino. It is a very well-known online casino in Japan.
When you start with Mystino, you receive a generous first deposit bonus. You will also get a variety of bonuses after registration, i.e. surprise cash backs and tournaments with high cash prizes.
The casino includes all basic virtual currencies. Therefore it’s no surprise that you can use BTC (Bitcoin) and BCH (Bitcoin Cash), as well as ETH (Ethereum), LTC (Litecoin), XRP (Ripple).
- Site Language: Japanese
- Currency: Japanese Yen
- Support: Live chat (3 pm-3 am), email（firstname.lastname@example.org）
- First deposit bonus: Welcome Bonus up to 150,000 yen, 200 free spins
- Deposit methods: virtual currency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple), credit/debit cards, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, iWallet
- Withdrawal methods: virtual currency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple), ecoPayz, MuchBetter, iWallet
- Number of providers: more than 50
- Number of games: more than 2,500
- Game types: Live baccarat, live blackjack, live roulette, live poker, slots, table games, etc.
Casino Secret was founded in 2018 and is operated by Niollo under a Curacao license. It is the first casino in the industry to feature “real-time automatic cash back”. All cash back you receive at Casino Secrets is cash. Another highlight is the “Tournament Feature” where you can join immediately and receive instant cash prizes. The playing environment is of the highest level. The casino is equipped with a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal methods, not to mention smartphone support.
You can pay here with Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Tether
- Homepage: https://play.casinosecret.com
- Website language: Japanese
- Currency: U.S. dollars
- Support: hours (10:00-2:00), Email address (email@example.com)
- First Deposit Cash Back: 50% of your deposit up to $500
- Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, Diners, Vega Wallet, Sticpay, Ecopayz, iWallet, MuchBetter, Jeton, POINT66, Virtual Currencies: Bitcoin / Ripple / Ethereum / Litecoin / Bitcoin Cash /Tether
- Ecopayz, Vega Wallet, Bank Wire, iWallet, MuchBetter, Sticpay, Jeton, Virtual Currency: Bitcoin / Ripple / Ethereum / Litecoin / Bitcoin Cash / Tether
- Number of providers: 40+
- Number of games: 2000+
Casino Days opened in October 2020 with the goal of creating “the best online casino that our customers can patronize” and is now a global online casino that operates online casinos in countries all over the world, from European countries to Middle Eastern countries, from Asia to Canada.
It was founded and is operated by members who have experience in online casinos in Europe and have been involved in projects for the Japanese online casino market. The team is working together to improve the service every day to ensure that Japanese players are also satisfied with the service.
Various virtual currencies (BTC, BCH, LTC, USDT, ETH, XLM, XRP) are accepted.
- Homepage: https://www.casinodays.com
- Website language: Japanese
- Currency: U.S. dollars
- Support: Live chat Japan time 16:30 – 04:00 daily, email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Welcome Bonus (split into three installments): Welcome Bonus up to $1000 + 350 free spins
- Deposit methods: Internet banking, credit cards (VISA, MASTER, AMEX, JCB, Flykk), various virtual currencies (BTC, BCH, LTC, USDT, ETH, XLM, XRP), bank transfer, VegaWallet, TIGERPAY, J-Pay, ecoPayz STICKPAY, MuchBetter, AstroPay, iWallet, Jeton, CashToCode, OrientalWallet
- Withdrawal methods: ecoPayz, bank transfers, various virtual currencies (BTC, BCH, LTC, USDT, ETH, XLM, XRP), VegaWallet, J-Pay, ecoPayz, STICKPAY, MuchBetter, iWallet, Jeton
- Number of games: more than 5,000 types
- Number of providers: more than 100